WHAT IS A HOPPER WINDOW?
Hopper units open inward to provide air circulation and light in a small space that are typically used in the basement. Our top hinge windows can be open to a 30 degree angle or a 90 degree angle. These can be split color. Our bottom hinge windows opens at 30 degrees and come in white or tan. Both types of windows are great options to replace glass block or to just provide some well needed fresh air down stairs.
How do I operate my hopper-VL window? CLICK HERE to view a PDF.
How do I operate my hopper-RS window? CLICK HERE to view a PDF.
Polar Seal Fast Facts:
Advantages of our sliding windows:
- Worry-free ownership: Anti-lift blocks prevent outsiders from gaining easy access to your home through our lift out slider window.
- Solid Construction: Double walls and deep pockets stand up to high winds and prevent you from feeling drafts.
- Money saving: With a fourth row of weather-stripping in the frame, our sliders eliminate the vinyl to vinyl seal most others don’t even tell you about.
- Convenience: With a simple yet durable gliding system and swing in slider options that eliminate the need to lift sashes out to clean; Polar Seal offers the best when it comes to sliding windows.
- Style: Polar Seal offers the most diverse interior and exterior color combinations available; including Split Color exteriors and Royal Wood interior options.
CLICK HERE to see window options & accessories.
Showroom Address & Hours
607 Century Street SW, Grand Rapids, MI
Monday – Tuesday: 9am-6pm
Wednesday – Friday: 9am-5pm
2nd Saturday of each month: 9am-1pm