WHAT IS A SLIDING WINDOW?
A sliding window slides open horizontally, similar to a sliding door. You can choose between lifting them out or swinging them in for easy cleaning.
How do I operate my swing-in sliding window? CLICK HERE to view a PDF.
How do I operate my lift-out sliding window? CLICK HERE to view a PDF.
Polar Seal Fast Facts:
We refer to these as our Royal Seal windows. CLICK HERE for more Royal Seal info.
Advantages of our sliding windows:
- Worry-free ownership: Anti-lift blocks prevent outsiders from gaining easy access to your home through our lift out slider window.
- Solid Construction: Double walls and deep pockets stand up to high winds and prevent you from feeling drafts.
- Money saving: With a fourth row of weather-stripping in the frame, our sliders eliminate the vinyl to vinyl seal most others don’t even tell you about.
- Convenience: With a simple yet durable gliding system and swing in slider options that eliminate the need to lift sashes out to clean; Polar Seal offers the best when it comes to sliding windows.
- Style: Polar Seal offers the most diverse interior and exterior color combinations available; including Split Color exteriors and Royal Wood interior options.
CLICK HERE to see window options & accessories.
Showroom Address & Hours
607 Century Street SW, Grand Rapids, MI
Monday – Tuesday: 9am-6pm
Wednesday – Friday: 9am-5pm
2nd Saturday of each month: 9am-1pm