DOUBLE HUNG WINDOWS
WHAT IS A DOUBLE HUNG WINDOW?
A double hung window’s top sash and bottom sash can move up or down and can also tilt in for easy cleaning. A single hung window’s top sash is fixed in place and cannot move or tilt in, but the bottom is operable.
How do I operate my double hung window? CLICK HERE to view a PDF.
Polar Seal Fast Facts:
We refer to these as our Royal Seal windows. CLICK HERE for more Royal Seal info.
Advantages of our double hung vinyl windows:
- Worry-free ownership: All the parts we use were carefully selected from 35 years in the vinyl window manufacturing industry. Don’t ever worry about your windows as Polar Seal’s Premium Warranty is backed up by our over 70 year history of taking care of our customers better than any other.
- Solid Construction: Our double thick reinforced vinyl walls stand up to the elements better and longer than thinly designed cheaper double hung windows.
- Money Saving: By using interlocking sashes and double or triple continuous uncut weather-stripping, our double hungs seal out cold and seal in heat better.
- Convenience: Our easy to use tilt latches and strong hardware keeps your window in place where you open it.
- Style: NO ONE offers more interior and exterior color combinations than Polar Seal, with 7 different interior and 8 different exterior choices of Split Color exteriors or Royal Wood interiors to match your taste.
CLICK HERE to see window options & accessories.
Showroom Address & Hours
607 Century Street SW, Grand Rapids, MI
Monday – Tuesday: 9am-6pm
Wednesday – Friday: 9am-5pm
2nd Saturday of each month: 9am-1pm